For our more regular readers, you have probably noticed that I haven’t been posting much – or at all – in the last few months. The short answer about why – I had another depression episode. It got bad enough that for a while I wasn’t well enough to sew, let alone blog.
I’m obviously writing this post now to let you know that we are still here – and that I am getting better. I’ll be doing my best to start blogging more regularly again. I’d like to just say that I am really grateful for the message of concern that I did get from some of our readers, they were very much appreciated.
Just some of the things we may be posting about in the future:
- I started painting more during my recovery, so I will probably start posting more about watercolour painting.
- I also know that Yvette loves to make Zentangles – another type of art project that many people find relaxing and very addictive.
- I am still also very much addicted to cross stitching and embroidery – though larger projects can take some time and are harder to post about (other than showing some progress).
- I also enjoy crochet. I was working on my first crochet pattern – a semi-realistic female doll body. It’s still got a lot of work to go before it’s ready to be published.
- Finally, and of course, sewing! Who can deny the allure of sewing? I am still quite interested in drafting patterns, so I may start posting more lesson on how to draft.
As we once announced, we are trying out different topics to post about on QuickNeed. If you have any requests, let us know! I love learning new things.