Here is a list of reviews and tutorials that I have currently planned, and often partially being written. If you have a request, please use the contact page to contact me.
- Creative Closures
- Custom Fitting; Back Neck and Shoulders
- Design Your Own Handbag
- Designing Details: Pockets
- Fast Track Fitting: In The Details
- Iconic Tweed Jacket
- Know Your Wool
- Making Leather Bags
- Mastering Zipper Techniques
- Pant Construction Techniques
- Pattern Drafting from Ready-to-Wear
- Pattern Design: Creative Necklines
- Pattern Making and Design: Creative Darts and Seam Lines
- Pattern Making Basics: Bodice Sloper
- Pattern Making Basics: Skirt Sloper
- Sew Retro: Perfect Bombshell Dress
- Sew the Perfect Fit
- Sewing Machine Feet A to Z
- Sewing Vintage: Flirty Day Dress
- Sewing With Knits
- Tailoring Ready-to-Wear
- The Classic Tailored Shirt
Tutorials & Interactive Courses
At any one time I am working on several tutorials to make my site helpful for you. Here are some brief descriptions of tutorials that are currently being worked on.
The Ultimate Guide to Circle Skirts.
This tutorial will cover an in depth explanation of the drafting process, including the required differences in sewing patterns for zippered skirts and elastic waistband skirts. The guide will explain what a circle skirt is, how to determine the fullness of the skirt, how to draft a circle skirt to your own measurements, how to cut and how to sew your circle skirt. It will be by far one of the most comprehensive tutorials out there for a great beginner’s project.
Difference Between Cutting on the Grain line and Bias
This tutorial will be great for anyone who wants to make their own sewing patterns. Learn just how cutting on the bias will effect a design’s appearance, with plenty of visual examples.
Different Types of Hems – On Going Course
There are so many ways to hem your projects that it just isn’t funny. Without knowing the options and styles, how will you pick the perfect one?